On Monday, I finally got my braces removed after over two years of having them on. It was such a strange feeling after they were removed and I looked into the mirror, it was actually so different.
For anyone curious about removing braces, it doesn't really hurt, the thing that took the longest for me was placing the wire behind my teeth to ensure they didn't move further. After that they just unclip the metal rings at the back and the whole thing comes off!! Then they remove the cement/glue off which took 10-15 mins, very quick.
Anyway, now I have to wear a retainer, which right now hurts just as much as tightening the braces, but at least I can smile without having to worry about food in my teeth!


you're so beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteaw you look so pretty :P
ReplyDeleteyou looked adorable with braces, and you look absolutely stunning without them! ♥
ReplyDeletei'm excited for you too :D *dances around*
How exciting...congrats on getting your braces removed :)
ReplyDeleteYou beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteyou are pretty!!!
ReplyDeletefollow back?
http://smileywtf.blogspot.com/
thanks :D
Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! Oh, man I remember when I got my braces off! It was a VERY good day :D Now I wear Invisiline to keep my teeth straight. I actually have a friend who'se had them on for eight years... Loooong story O_O I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
ReplyDelete<3eimi
http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com
nice blog! i would like to have new blogger friends! I always follow back = )
ReplyDeletekisses from La Mode En Rose = )
Awwh! Your teeth look stunning! :D
ReplyDeletexx
You are really beautiful and it kinda changed your face :))
ReplyDeletexoxo
wow you look beautiful! I've always been afraid of the dentist :P I have had really bad experiences when I was younger...I really like your blog btw :)
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful, just like your teeth (:
ReplyDeleteX
Congrats Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexx