23 June 2011

Golden Ribbon Necklace










I went studying with Jody but while we were waiting for my friend Anh Thu, we decided to snap some blog photos and she ate Belgium waffles. This was in a little street with only a couple of passerbys. There were lovely trees red and orange from the Winter weather which were really beautiful.

The last pictures are of drawings I did for a school Art project. This is how they turned out-

9 comments:

  1. this outfit is so cute!! love the jumper and the necklace :)

    x

    nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the outfit is so cute from the comfy sweater to that swag of a coat! <3 and not to mention your necklace! you look very lovely and now I feel bad for my blog cause my photos are all crappy and stuff :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Ivy Lee, you look pretty! Haven't seen you for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect look for me!!! I love your coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooh i love the first photo, it looks like something i'd see on tumblr and i think your necklace really makes the outfit xx xx misstea & co. (your newest follower)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute necklace!! I like your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive opinions bellow, I hope you like my blog and please follow it! I will take a look at your blog too if you ask! ^_^