24 April 2011

Florals in Autumn








What a lovely day, strange for Autumn. I'm new to this so this post may not be very good!
Well first of all, I really love fashion, but I never have the time to go shopping, and I really LOVE shopping!

On Friday my pro-blogger friend 'Silky Bow' came over to do physics, but we got side tracked and had a photoshoot! haha

The weather was surprisingly good, and the sun was blazing! Still had a cool breeze rushing through, but was overall nice.

31 comments:

  1. Looks nice, and welcome to the blogging world :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah the photos look so different on your blog (lighting wise). Anyways, nice photos from both of you :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls =)
    Vivian, do you have a blog I can follow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look so amazing! I just love your dress and booties!!! I love your blog and now following! I think you can make the skirt yourself, but it will take a lot of time:) Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind words!

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post :) I love the boots!
    And that dog is so sweet ^_^

    xx T
    lefanciulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for following me ! you're so pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. in reply to your comment: check out mukuchu.com for those lenses! they have all sorts, range from around $26 AUD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your dress! Welcome to blogger!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are incredibly cute! your dress is beaut!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ivy-Lee (is it ok if I just call you Ivy?), thanks for your comment and following my blog! I've followed you back :) To answer your question, for lobe piercings I think it's recommended that you leave in the stud after piercing for 6-8 weeks so that it 'heals' properly and reduces the risk of infection. I did a blog post on my double piercing back in late February when I got it done. Hope that helps xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the blogging world! You look so adorable in that dress. I love your shoes! I'm definitely following your blog. :) Thanks for the tip on my blog. I might have to get myself a pleated skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your such a cutie, love you outfit! I love the second picture, that so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, love your outfit! I'm new to blogging too :)
    I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a beutiful blog!! such a cute pic with that dog :)
    thanks for your lovely comment. Answering your questin: I am Mexican and german. :) hope to see you back soon
    xo
    francesca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, thank you for following my blog. I followed your blog already too :) Very cute photos! I love your outfit and the pic with that cute dog. You are so pretty.
    ☺♫♥ JENNICA819☻BL☼GSP☼T☻COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely, lovely, lovely outfit! I'm in love with the dress, shoes, socks! it's all to perfect!

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute dress!
    I love that photo with your dog! How adorable!
    Want to follow each other?
    http://fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. By the way your dress is pretty and so are your shoes! Ooh what a coincidence, I didn't think that there'd be anyone else who had gotten their ears pierced when they were two haha, I seriously thought that I was the only one. Same with the thing about having one lower than the other lol. It's okay, I like reading 'long' messages/comments so it's all good :) You're welcome, I hope to see more posts from you soon x take care

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your dress and your shoes! And those pictures are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your hairstyle :)!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for your nice comment! I have no idea how to change the picture in the background of the title... I'm not very good with all the lay-out stuff etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg, i love your dress! And your dog is very cuuute <3

    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look so pretty, and very stylish. ♥♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  24. thankyou everyone!
    kisses and please follow.

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG i love everything about this!!! the little socks with those boots..i have something similar and would have never thought of this!!! the sunny weather there is making me jealous :P

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice !

    Btw, I'm your newest follower, visit me and follow if you like http://liveworkplayfashionbynaomi.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  27. you're so cute and i like your outfit! btw, i replied to your comment on my post. lol just check it out. and i'm following back! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. your such a pretty girl ;) really cool blog and great pictrues, just awesome :)
    greetings from martin&vanessa
    http://derschoeneunddasbiest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your boots! like really really love them :) and your dress is super cute!

    Welcome to blogging, dear! and don't worry, this post was great :)

    - Che -

    http://www.oddcandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive opinions bellow, I hope you like my blog and please follow it! I will take a look at your blog too if you ask! ^_^