27 February 2012

Formal Dress Shopping!










Hi all!
I'm finally posting after about a month!!!

The year 12 formal is coming up very soon and I've been trying to find the perfect dress! Here are a range of dresses I've tried on!

The last dress is my dream dress! Alannah Hill's 'I Am Dreaming' dress for nearly $600!!!


26 comments:

  1. wonderful dresses :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty! I have to admit the last one is my favourite. SO MUCH SPARKLE <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha I know :S I love it, thanks for your skin care routine by the way, I think i'll definitely stick to washing my face twice and everything!!! <3

      Delete
  3. omg. love all of them. so glad I stumbled across your blog. totally following and can't wait to read more. if you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a small town girl taking on the LA fashion scene. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! haah I don't ususally post often though sadly, I don't have enough time or things to post :S haha okay i think i followed you back! <3

      Delete
  4. gahh i pressed publish and my comment disappeared >_< (?) have to write again!
    ooo The lavender dress is so cute but im absolutely in LOVE with the Alannah Hill dress *__* Shorter formal dresses are more playful and fun and theyr easier to re-wear in the future for other formal-ish occasions :) So good choice in the end! My formal dress was short aswell hehe.
    American Apparel is so EXPENSIVE in australia! In the US its heaps more cheaper to buy! Gonna buy the whole AA store when i head over there in April LOL ! The stockings i got are from sportsgirl and i got them ages ago >=[ but i think they have some pretty funky stockings atm in store !!

    ox Priscilla
    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG the same thing happened to me just now! I wrote this long comment and then my internet failed!!!

      I'll try rewrite it! haha
      ums actually your comment DID work! It's sitting in my stacked comments! hahah I knowit's so annoying that you have to get the bloggers approval to publish comment, i don't know how to take it off now tht i have the new blogger!!!

      I LOOOVE the lavender dress too, but it was a tad too tight and LOOOOOOVED the alannah hill one, but yes,$600..haha yes definitely, I want to go long for graduaction!

      Talk about it, $72 for a sheer knee length skrit which doesn't even come with an underskirt! Overpriced much!? really? I'll have to go one day!!!! oh really? I know they hahve such nice variety!!!!

      Delete
  5. Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like 3and7!3 is more young-looking rather 7 is more classy!I like yellow,the skirt is original (:
    thank you for your comment dear!
    I think your haircut really suits on you (ps.I don't think that you would look 12 if you cut it a little longer!they told me that I look older xD)
    have a nice day <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I like them too, but I think i'd trip over those yellow things :S haha
      Thankyou! I think i'm growing my hair at the moment, but still love your haircut! So edgy and chic! <3

      Delete
  7. love the dress which is in first pic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? I actually like it from the website Asos, it's called Pixie Lott colour block dress so you would be able to find it! I think it's too 'partyish' though! :)

      Delete
  8. I follow your blog, I find really interesting with some outfits and in perfect style! I follow you! kisses, visit my blog to see if you like!
    http://styleencolores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pink, purple, and the last one the most! Definitely go for the last one if you want to stand out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I would, it's my dream dress, but it's $600, can't afford it hahah :P

      Delete
  10. Gosh $600 that is crazy for something to wear once.
    I love the third dress the coral colour is really pretty !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes I know! I love it though!
      I honestly wish I could have most of them :(

      Delete
  11. gorgeous dresses! the last one is my favorite!

    :)
    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/
    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/
    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. ivy the yellow one is soooo niceeeeeee D:
    where's that one from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Birdcage, actually it's olive green but the octopus leg things were so annoying

      Delete
  13. You look gorge in all of these dresses! I love the second dress, and the one you chose too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such gorgeous dresses! That last one is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive opinions bellow, I hope you like my blog and please follow it! I will take a look at your blog too if you ask! ^_^