03 February 2012

City Style, Metallic Heels











Finally! I have something to blog about!

Recently I had the chance to go to the city for Jody's birthday at a Japanese restaurant. I was lucky enough to finally dress to suit to warm weather! The season where stockings don't need to be warn all the time!!!

I've been embracing this new hairstyle and while it's short I'm trying to wear it down as much as possible. Short hair seems like an easy option, but whenever I wear it down, so much time and effort goes into it to make sure bits aren't sticking out the wrong ways!

8 comments:

  1. I love this outfit that you wore :)
    I hope we get to take more blog photos in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those photos! you look absolutely great and the outfit is super classy ;)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh your short hair suits you so much! You can definitely pull off long or short hair !

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you blazer, that's a must have for me but I haven't found the perfect white blazer.


    If you like fashion, you will surely like my blog with finnish flavour ! I invite you to check it out, and why not follow it to support and be the first to know when I post ;)

    xoxo Heidi Caterina

    SearchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you're so pretty **
    love everything
    Have you changed your haircut???you're gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous hair Ivy! You look very suave and sophisticated :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the florals in the skirt!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive opinions bellow, I hope you like my blog and please follow it! I will take a look at your blog too if you ask! ^_^