02 November 2011

$250 Dotti gift voucher


Today whilst browsing the Dotti website- http://www.dotti.com.au/ to see if I had gotten any votes for the style nation competition, I discovered that I had actually WON!!!
Now I have something to look forward to when I return from my trip!!!

I must say, I thought I wouldn't win as I didn't recieve the highest amount of votes. I've now realised that people get confused and ask people to vote for them when really at the end, it's the Dotti crew who chooses the winner. Thanks Dotti! <3

13 comments:

  1. Wow that's incredible, congratulations! Glad it wasn't a popularity contest, so you won fair and square ^^ You're very lucky hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Congrats! haha you and your friend jody are so fashionable its awesome you girls win these type of comps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Congratulations! :D You definitely deserve to win, that outfit was amazing! :D Super cute!
    xoxo
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! congratulations! Your outfit looks gorgeous.

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning, you totally deserved it, that outfit was so chic and pretty and your colour blocking skills rock!
    Would you like to follow eachother?
    xxx
    Maria
    www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing, congratulations!!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats pretty unfair , but anyway you are a good spirit so in heart you already won :)) and in the view of your voters you already won as well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Though the competition sounds not unfair, congrats on winning! hehee, now you have $250 to shop =D!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really deserve to win. So lucky!



    Love your blog! following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive opinions bellow, I hope you like my blog and please follow it! I will take a look at your blog too if you ask! ^_^