Today I must stray away from fashion as I've just recently come back from a very empowering pilgrimage in Vietnam. Vietnam is very important to my whole family, and to go back there to be with someone just to keep them smiling was amazing.
I could explain what I did, but i'm afraid i'll forget to mention some significant aspects of the experience and nothing was less or more important than another thing. Here are just some photos of me with the people/ orphans and the country.
Thanks for reading my blog!!!











aw looks so fun ivy!
ReplyDeleteYou have to tell me about it asap, and did your viet improve? haha
Aw, they look like such lovely people to work with!! I hope you enjoyed yourself, which I'm sure you did. I wonder if they understood your Viet :P
ReplyDeleteseems like you had a very good time,these people look all so super friendly :)
ReplyDeletesammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com
You are inspiring and I'm really in awe with the photos you have posted. Are you half Viet?
ReplyDeleteI went to visit my relatives in Vietnam when I was 12. Its very beautiful there but was really sad to see a lot of the people stuck in the circumstances of poverty. So many of them were children! If I knew what I knew now, I would've wanted to do the same sort of thing as you. I'm happy you were able to help because they look really happy!
http://welivedourlivesinstyle.blogspot.com/
hey, such a marvelous things you did there.
ReplyDeleteanyway, mind following each other on blog ?
thanks
xx
This is so sweet. I adore your blog. Would you like to follow each other? x
ReplyDeletehttp://viewsofnow.blogspot.com/
GREAT POST!
ReplyDeletelove delasheela.blogspot.com
Thats so awesome you got to do something like that.
ReplyDelete-Ly
http://www.lyzhang.com
Wow, you are amazing. You know that right?
ReplyDeletexoxo, Mary from http://meowwzie.blogspot.com/
cute! love the way you capture life!
ReplyDeleteGreat post, I really like your blog.
ReplyDeleteMy blog is going to change your life. Hahaha.Just kidding♥
my blog♥mfashionfreak
Sigma giveaway♥mfashionfreak