I wore my woolly Sportsgirl jumper and polka-dot stockings, American Apparel pleated skirt, Tokito coat, Betts boots, Rubi Shoes handbag and my coconut necklace is from Fiji, just to add a bit of colour.
Hello! I just started following your blog=) I'm loving your outfit I can't believe you can still wear a coat during the summer time! I'm super jealous it is extremely hot here where I live:/ Anyway you look great!Little Petite Blog
i like your outfit!
ReplyDeletekisses from La Mode En Rose = )
Love your outfits! I see your double lobe piercing :)
ReplyDeleteeffin adorable!! love ur skirt!!
ReplyDeletexx
you look lovely!
ReplyDeletenice outfit!
ReplyDeleteHello! I just started following your blog=)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your outfit I can't believe you
can still wear a coat during the summer time! I'm super jealous it is extremely hot here where I live:/ Anyway you look great!Little Petite Blog
lovely outfit and photos!! i adore your skirt <3 and i wish i could be wearing a jacket right now, but its so hot where im from!!
ReplyDeletelooking good, nice blog!
ReplyDelete// follow:
http://whyvivalavida.blogspot.com/
I'm in love with your skirt! so pretty! x
ReplyDeleteHaute and Fierce