05 April 2012

Senior Year Formal!











Last Saturday I had my Year 12 school formal. The dress I'm wearing was bought at Myers, and I had the sleeve changed to this chiffon ruffle. I lovvvved these silver sparkly shoes, they were actually so popular at formal this year!!

Overall, it was a wonderful night full of socializing,  eating and dancing. I really wouldn't change a thing, besides taking more photos in the free photobooth!

7 comments:

  1. I love this! Love the pumps you're wearing. Like your smile, so simple but beautiful! So cute. It's great you have that school formal thing <3

    Followed you. Hope you drop by :D
    xx,
    J E N N I C A

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning!!! I love how you glam'd up the dress with the shoulder detail

    ReplyDelete
  3. those silver shoes really are popular and I noticed several girls wearing them but I think it actually doesn't matter. you look totally classy and chic! ;)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look lovely :) i love ur silver shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!! Your dress is really awesome and you look so beautiful!! Love your shoes,too! Perfect combination!


    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaawwe :) You guys all look so lovely in your dresses :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous post, love. When you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive opinions bellow, I hope you like my blog and please follow it! I will take a look at your blog too if you ask! ^_^