This the the outfit I wore on the last day of school which was a casual day. I chose my blue scalloped shorts bought from a boutique and this blouse which has been hanging in my closet for so long! My mother bought it for herself in the 80's when she went to Thailand. I added this tribal print bag which was born in Vietnam and is traditional 'Hmong' from North Vietnam.
From looking at these photos, especially the second one, I've realised that nearly a year of not cutting my hair is not a good idea. I really want long hair, but not if it looks dead! I've self trimmed my hair and it looks so much better! I'm deciding whether to grow my fringe out, but my skin will have to get clearer!









Omg your vintage top is so cute! I havent been shopping/vintage shopping in so long :( And we have the same shoes :DD mine are in black though teehee!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas :)
www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com
I'm absolutely in love with your blouse! Wish I could come across something so gorgeous while out shopping or something, lucky you with your mum!
ReplyDeletelove this outfit, especially the bag! so jealous that you live somewhere with nice weather at the moment :( haha x
ReplyDeletepretty colorful bag :)
ReplyDeleteyour blouse is nice
sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com
I love your shorts & the vintage blouse.x
ReplyDeleteI have a similar pair of shorts but in red! Yours are really cute too though! I love the beading on the shirt too :)
ReplyDeleteI was in exactly the same position with my hair! Cut it ALL off in the end, and love it :) I love the vintage blouse :)
ReplyDeletefrillsandfreckles.blogspot.com
<3
I totally like your colourful outfit, especially that cool blouse :) the photos are really nice too!
ReplyDeleteMaiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me
You need a new post soonies !
ReplyDeleteIn answer to your questions, people are random i guess and associate me to crazy asian backgrounds. Phillipino is just LOL..and part korean is LOL too. Owell crazy people out there!! but yeah iam just a mix of chinese and viet. Unfortunately though i dont know how to speak vietnamese at all i can make out a teeeny tiny bit but i mainly speak cantonese. Mandarin im at a loss there. However i wouldnt mind picking mandarin up as its a pretty common language used in China, HK, singapore, malaysia etc and would prove to be quite useful :)
I know jody through her blog haha and ive seen her around as she knows some people i do :D You girls are so stylish at such a young age ! OX
www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com
Love the beading -- so pretty!
ReplyDeleteWoh, really nice picture's! I love your look :)
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely loafers & I simply adore the embelishment it really makes the top unique !
ReplyDeleteYour picture are wonderful ! Love it !! I'm a member :)
ReplyDeletexx from france
I really like those shorts! The colour is beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteyou are lovely! great shorts!
ReplyDeletehttp://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/