Thankyou for the support you bring by following me and commenting. I still cannot comment back which I hate because I love answering to your opinions! When I try to comment, I am told that my user cannot comment on blogs.
I am going away for two weeks with my school to volunteer in mainly an orphanage. I am very excited, but also realised that my blog would have been left here with posts from over a month ago. I decided to put up photos that I took a while ago which showcase this gorgeous dress bought in Vietnam-not the best quality photos, but they will do.
Thanks for reading!
Please follow!
I hope to post again in two weeks time!



Oh wow, that dress IS gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAww you looked so different in your first pic that I hardly recognised you! I'm used to seeing you with lighter hair hehe. Gorgeous dress and I love the photo of you holding your dog's paws, so cute :D
ReplyDeletegorgeous outfit, I love your fringe! Have an amazing time at the orphanage. my sister is currently volunteering in an orphanage in Malaysia for her gap year, and she's finding it really rewarding!
ReplyDeletefrillsandfreckles.blogspot.com
<3
Woah that's really nice of you to volunteer at an orphanage.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could do something like that, hopefully I'll have the chance in the future.
I really like your dress, it fits you so well.
Chenna xoxo
strutpoutrepeat.blogspot.com
That's very sweet that you'll be helping out at an orphanage! You're a cutie. I'm following by the way.
ReplyDeleteaww this is really sweet ^__^
ReplyDeleteand such so nice to help otu the orphange! should be more ppl like you !!
*followed*
J <3
http://sesamekiss.blogspot.com
That dress looks fabulous on you. You are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm your new follower. I'd be flattered if you could follow mine too :)
poseposhpost.blogspot.com
Pose Posh Post
Gorgeous! You're so beautiful! I love the dress!
ReplyDeleteXoXo
Plami
http://www.fashionthrill.com/
thats really a good deed of you to volunteer at the orphanage , you have a big heart
ReplyDeleteand i am glad i drop by today , you have a lovely blog as well
nice to know you
I am JAsmine ♥
you are very pretty, nice shoes!:D
ReplyDeleteI love your outfit and these pictures, you look so good, that dress is really beautiful, the color, the length, the shape are all perfect, you are so beautiful; also your shoes are pretty awesome! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
ReplyDeleteAlso make sure and check out my blog for a chance to win a spectacular party dress
Pop Culture&Fashion Magic