21 October 2011

Navy Blue and Gold Stripes





I liked this picture, but my hand. What is it doing?



Today I went to town with the usual Jody and Anh Thu. We walked around the city, window shopped and then went to karaoke to  meet with my friend Belinda. I decided I'd wear my shortest pair of heels and I'd be fine, but by the end of the day my feet were in much so pain.

17 comments:

  1. Argh sucks that you were in pain but at least you looked good right? :D Love your outfit!!! Haha I totally get the weird hand positioning/action thing as well, ruins almost all of my photos. I've heard about heaps of people having problems with commenting on blogger...grrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the dress you're wearing! and your shoes are so cute- I guess the pain was worth it :)

    Karaoke looks so fun! Sadly, I haven't been before :/

    Chenna xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very chich hun, too bad about those shoes! Because they lok oh so lovely =D As for the blog thing, sometimes mnie doesnt allow me to post messages too =( I think yours is looking pretty professional as is actually, minimalism is good like that ;)

    Eeli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you assembled your outfit, and those lace ups are stunning!

    great style,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit, it doesn't get better than a chic stripe! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blazer! You look great ^^ And honestly I think your blog looks fine. I prefer the minimal amount of widgets and clean page layout. It makes reading your posts very easy on the eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the blazer (: im looking for a long length blazer (:
    lovely picture ^^

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit ur wearing! so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so elegant! I adore your style. Would you like to follow each other? X
    http://viewsofnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your shoes!!I couldn't find anything like that

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so adorable, and i love your blog! enjoyed reading through your posts, and you're a talented writer. following, and hope we can stay connected. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your look!
    :)
    I really like your blog, I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive opinions bellow, I hope you like my blog and please follow it! I will take a look at your blog too if you ask! ^_^