13 October 2011

Electric-Blue Scalloped shorts









The other day I went to town with my friend Jody and Anh Thu and I did take blog photos but do not have them yet. Whilst shopping I bought these very blue shorts which I thought were the perfect type of shorts to colour block.

17 comments:

  1. Wow I just love this outfit! It's super cute and the colors go well together. I love the blue scalloped shorts! :D

    Please check out my blog and follow back too :)

    Your new follower,
    Lizzy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shorts are really cute and i love the colour :) thanks for followingg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit! love the cute pellarine socks :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat makes the whole outfit! So adorable. :)

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! I love the shorts, the hat, the oxfords...everything about this outfit! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey sweety! cool blog!
    thanx for following! follow you right now!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is adorable, I especially love your hat. You are so cute :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're perfect for colour-blocking, I love the bright colours and the cute boater hat.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your shoes! ^^ !
    And your pink and blue combination is exactly the same as my recent eye makeup post! ^^


    http://xiaoqingqiang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love those shorts!

    so cute!

    i followed you darling!

    vivaglam1008.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is such a cute outfit! loving the colours, should get into colour blocking this summer xD

    shenanigansofcaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the shorts!! they are so cute and the hat as well. hats are my new obsession this fall!! great post and blog girl!! :)0

    nussbaumfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. pink and blue looks really good together. you look great.

    cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a stunning blue hue, love the bright!

    great images,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute look :) I love everything about this outfit! L.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive opinions bellow, I hope you like my blog and please follow it! I will take a look at your blog too if you ask! ^_^