01 October 2011

Earrings!





I got seconds done in April this year and then I wanted more, so I got a third lobe piercing on my right ear and a helix piercing on the left ear in July. I swear, once you start getting more, you can't stop. Also, unfortunately with the third lobe piercing, I got it done too close to the second one which was annoying because I wanted it higher up. I also wanted the helix /cartlidge earring higher up too but now I'm used to it.

13 comments:

  1. Love your piercings Ivy-Lee! I really want to get thirds on my lobes :) I think it's cute how the third one on your right ear is close to your second hehe, gorgeous X

    ReplyDelete
  2. your piercings are awesomeee! I don't even have a single piercing any more after my earholes grew out grr. Hahah. Thanks for following!

    xxCindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the piercings! thanks so much for following me <3 i love your blog, i followed back! xoxoxo

    stylishlynicole,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks for following! omg your piercings are exactly the same ones I have! I also wanted my thirds to be a bit further away from the first two's! but unfortunately the lady did mine close to the second one. i love your hair colour btw! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww how cool! I want more earpiercings now! xD Yours look so cutee~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want a helix piercing! it really suits you :) I'm following!

    www.frillsandfreckles.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! i used to pierce my own ears every time i wanted a new hole! i love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your piercings look really cute! I only have 1 in each pair, and would like a 2nd one, but my bf doesn't really like too many piercings on girls :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pictures!
    You look super pretty sideways :D Wow, that's a lot of piercings, pretty earrings! ^^ I was thinking of how it would be if I got added more piercings but I think I'll stick with just one :P I LOVE your hair! The color is amazing :D

    xoxo
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow they are cute!! i've always wanted more studs on each ear x) but i dont have many earrings, how many do you have?

    shenanigansofcaroline.blogspot.com

    i followed you btw! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got my third lobe done aages ago but it messed up but I want to get it done again!! might go do it this friday but i'm scared it will hurt too much.. saying that... i got 8 piercings! haha :') looks really nice on you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive opinions bellow, I hope you like my blog and please follow it! I will take a look at your blog too if you ask! ^_^