05 September 2011

Tribal Print Sheer Blouse










On Saturday, I went to the Royal Show with some of my close friends. It was so fun! Especially all the junk food, rides and things to see! I went on two rides which include the "Disko" ride which was fun and the "Space Roller" which was extremely thrilling! I really wanted to go on the "Extreme Speed", but it was TWENTY dollars!

10 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog and love it!!
    Love this outfit, so cute :)

    - Sydney xo
    http://treatsandtreasures3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute outfit, the top is amazing! I alsoo love those shoes :)Great post.

    Hailes <3

    hailesheartsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top and sandals are lovely! Great photos :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... you´re pretty w r friends!!!

    kisses from Buenos Aires, AR

    www.lolianders.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm having a give away in my blog, and i'd be happy if you took part in it! :)

    http://strange-dayss.blogspot.com/2011/09/give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for becoming a follower girl ♥.
    I do really love your top, & you look really beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love tribal prints! Def following! Follow back!? ;)

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive opinions bellow, I hope you like my blog and please follow it! I will take a look at your blog too if you ask! ^_^