09 August 2011

Rusty Sweater with Lace Collar











So on our day off of school, Jody and I went to the city. Later on my friend Anh Thu joined us and we went to The Mac Factory and we all bought some macarons! We then later took some photos in the Botanic Gardens which look beautiful at this time of year!

14 comments:

  1. i luv that coat of urs:] ...and yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love your top ! And this macarons, hummmmm !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much 4 follow me. I follow u now and i think r fashion look is great, really!!!

    kisses 4 u & r friends from Buenos Aires, Argentina

    www.lolitaanders.blogspot.com

    Next week new post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for following, I'll be returning the favor. Your posts are great, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore your coat!...and your whole outfit! Now you made me want macaroons, so many pretty colors, haha :)
    ~Shannon
    http://lipstickmakesthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey doll (: thanks for the follow, I followed back, your blog Is awesome

    :D

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pics with the tights and boots! cute blog btw, following now :) Please check mine out too and follow back if you like, it would mean a lot thanks :) xoxo

    http://beautyjusticehappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are absolutely beautiful, and I adore your coat in the first photo you posted! Definitely a fashion icon!

    Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look absolutely lovely! such a lovely outfit, ur coat is terrific, I want!! lol and ur ASOS top is so pretty! those macaroons look yumm..
    thanks for following, following u back now:)
    hugs,
    Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! <3
    The macarons are so cute

    xxx

    fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit, and the macarons look too yummy!!!! I want some, gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww I love your outfits....
    I'm gonna follow follow follow :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I AM IN LOVE WITH THOSE WEDGES!!! haha i have been looking for a pair like that for agesss...

    www.summerlightrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive opinions bellow, I hope you like my blog and please follow it! I will take a look at your blog too if you ask! ^_^